Wednesday, May 18, 2011

For all the ladies out there

We do many things and try new things to achieve to be green now days. So why not use something more greener than pads and tampons. We have to deal with those every month and I don't know about a lot of you but I really hate those items. They leak and not so comfortable. About a week ago i sat down and started to search on the Internet what is out there to try. I came across with this website: The diva cup. Never heard of it and had no idea what would that be. Now I don't want to go through all the details but it sounded a little weird for me. Then I read all the reviews and how so many women out there loves it, so I ordered one. I also got the wash for it. It will save a whole lot of money I don't have to spend month to month and lots of garbage I don't have to trow out. I didn't got the guts to try it out yet, but I'm hoping it will work out great like so many of you said it did.  I'm putting a link here so you can just click and check it out. Let's be green and happy every month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment